Udemy - Project Management Fundamentals Direct to the Point
Category: Video Training
Created by Artiom Bazirca | Last updated 3/2021
Duration: 1h32m | 1 section | 24 lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 505 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub
It was never so easy to understand Project Management
What you'll learn
Project management has been proven to be the most effective method to achieve your business goals within scope, time, cost and resources constraints.
So, do you manage projects? Let's check:
- Do you optimize business processes?
- Do you want to switch to another technology?
- Do you want to Integrate with a new software?
- Do you need to rebuild organizational and functional structure?
- Do you want to create a new product?
Yes, these all are projects and You, as a leader, should manage them to achieve your business and strategic goals.
After this course, you will have an understanding of:
- what does the project mean
- what does the project Management mean
- how to identify your Stakeholders, how to manage their expectations, assumptions and requirements.
- what is Risks and how to deal with them, how to Perform Risk Analysis
- Different mitigation strategies for risks and how to create response plan for identified risks
- how to use Monte Carlo analysis and calculate risk slippages
- how to use Earned Value Management, because I will provide you all necessary instruments and formulas to calculate you progress and performance of the project
- You will know how to apply estimation techniques and when you have to use one or another technique
- You will get 49 Process Mind map with all Inputs, Tools& Techniques and Outputs.
- How Process groups are connected with all 10 Knowledge Areas
- What you need to do in each process group and Knolwedge area.
Who this course is for:All people are welcome
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Video_Training Comments: 0